Battle powerful boss monsters in the Off Limits Guild Raid!
During the event period, select which stage of monster to attack and inflict damage which will be gathered as a Total Damage for the Guild. Total Damage will determine a Guild's Raid Ranking during the season.
Guild Ranking Rewards will be given according to each Guild's Ranking when the season ends.
From Season 10, the level of the Boss Monster rises up to Level 80 as the round gets higher.
- Event Time: October 8 ~ October 21
- Guild members each get 3 Daily Entries for the Guild Raid stages
- You cannot enter the stage of an already defeated monster
- If all monsters are defeated, the next round starts over with stronger boss monsters.
- Each Hero can be included in the party once a day to participate in the raid
Guild Raid Rewards
- You can get 3 kinds of rewards through Guild Raid: Play Reward, Defeat Reward, and Guild Ranking Reward.
- Play Reward: Battle Medals for each battle
- Defeat Reward: If a boss monster reaches 0HP, all Guild members receives the Defeat Reward
- Guild Ranking Reward: After the season, Guild members who fought in Raid receives Guild Ranking Reward according to the Guild's Raid Ranking
Guild Raid Stage
- A Raid battle stage lasts 60 seconds
- If the time is up, or either the monster or the player is defeated, the battle stage ends and the damage is recorded
- If another Guild member has already defeated the monster when your damage is about to be recorded (that is, when your battle stage ends), your entry is cancelled
- If your entry is cancelled, the damage you inflicted on the monster will not be recorded and your Daily Entry will not be consumed
- When your battle shuts down due to network failure, damage is not recorded, however, your Daily Entry will be consumed
- When the battle stage ends after the season ends, the damage will not be recorded
- You can practice each raid battle in Practice Mode by selecting a boss monster of the current round
- You can play Practice Mode with the selected boss in its current state of level and remaining HP
- You can enter Practice Mode unlimitedly with Heroes already that already participated in raid battle
- You cannot receive rewards from Practice Mode
- Practice Mode is only available during raid seasons, and you cannot practice on already defeated monsters