ATUALIZAÇÕES NOV 16. 2021 GRIM REAPER HANA UPDATE
1. New Hero and Equipment
- New Hero "Grim Reaper Hana" is added.
- Grim Reaper Hana's voice is added.
- Exclusive weapon of Grim Reaper Hana ★★★★★ "Unchained" is added.
- Unchained's item collection is added.
- Druid Kanna's EN voice is added.
- New Equipment "Aegis Shield" is added.
- Available at Bottle Cap Shop
2. Summon and Pick up Event
- Event time: November 16 After Maintenance ~ November 30 Before Maintenance
- Hero Summon Pickup: 3★ Grim Reaper Hana
- Hero Summon Pickup: 3★ Gabriel
- Hero Summon Pickup: 3★ Vishuvac
- Hero Summon Pickup: 3★ Lynn
- Equipment Summon Pickup: Unchained
- Equipment Summon Pickup: Magnificat
- Equipment Summon Pickup: Volcanic Horn
- Equipment Summon Pickup: Red Lotus
3. Side Story
- New side story "After World Inc" is added.
4. Side Story Live Event
- Live Event: After World Inc.
- Event time: November 16 After Maintenance ~ November 30 (14 days)
- Challenge stage open: November 23
- Reward Receivable Period: December 7
- Event mission end: November 29
- Bonus Character: <+50%> Hana <+20%> Lilith, Catherine, Favi, White Beast, Male/Female Knight
- 4 Story Stages, 4 Challenge Stages, 6 Event Rift Stages
- Event Mission, provide accumulated Point Rewards
- Event Mission Details
- Accumulated Stamina Consumption Mission
- Daily Stamina Consumption Mission
- Hero summon mission
- Equipment summon mission
5. Master Arena
- Master Arena is officially opened.
- Master Arena's Rank is confirmed.
- Current: Master 1~3, confirmed tier: Master 1~7
- Master Arena's weekly Battle Medal reward increases.
- Arena and Master Arena new maps are added.
- Map open day: 6th Dec (Monday)
- Arena and Master Arena improvement
- The network sync related to box acquisition is improved.
- Issues that have not been canceled irregularly when obtaining boxes are improved.
6. Guild Meteor Excavation
- Guild Meteor Excavation new season start.
- Season time: November 25 ~ December 1
- CO-OP map has been changed.
8. Heavenhold Tower
- Heavenhold Tower floors have been expanded up to the 63rd floor.
- Triple Red Oghma
- Pilot Marina
- Futuristic Rider Eugene
- Dark Flame Dragon Vishuvac
- Cool Headed Detective Lucy
- Detective Scintilla
- Young Girgas
- Magic Student Tinia
- Druid Favi
- Water Droplet Shield
- Blue Umbrella
- Puppy Bag Basket
- Stubby Snake Spear
- Wired Microphone
- Soda Flavored Popsicle
- Suit Hanger
- Beam Claw
- Fixed package
- Sale period: November 16 After Maintenance
- Unique Hero Growth Package (Grim Reaper Hana)
- The Unique Hero Growth Package appears after a hero is summoned.
- The Unique Hero Growth Package is available to purchase for 7 days from the time of initial display and will not be displayed to the store again after 7 days without purchase
- Normal Package
- Sale period: November 16 After Maintenance ~ November 30
- Limited Time Gem Package
- 9,000x Paid Gem
- Limited Time Stamina Package
- 500x Stamina
- Limited Time Custom Package
- Receive upon purchase
- 1,500x Paid Gem
- Slot 1
- 375x Clay
- 375x Circuit Board
- 375x Dye
- 25x Crafting Accelerator
- Slot 2
- 150x Flat Blueprint
- 150x Round Blueprint
- 150x Thick Blueprint
- 150x Implantable Blueprint
- 150x Small Blueprint
- 150x Thin Blueprint
- 150x Cylindrical Blueprint
- 150x Holed Blueprint
- 25x Crafting Accelerator
- Receive upon purchase
11. [2021. Season.11] Guardian Pass
- Season time: November 16 After Maintenance ~ December 13
- Main reward: Swordsman Akayuki's exclusive weapon, Murasame★★★★
12. Hero/Equipment Balance improvement
- [Party] Crit Hit chance increases and Hero ability improve (Base on Evolition stage 5, Awakening Ability)
- Mk.2 : [Party] Crit Hit chance 36% -> 40%
- Lucy : [Party] Crit Hit chance 36% -> 40%
- Mayreel: [Party] Crit Hit chance36% -> 40%
- Gabriel : [Party] Crit Hit chance36% -> 40%
- Bianca : [Party] Crit Hit chance 36% -> 40%
- Lupina: [Party] Crit Hit chance 36% -> 40%
- Akayuki : [Party] Crit Hit chance 34% -> 38%
- Hekate: [Party] Crit Hit chance 33% -> 37%
- Rie: [Party] Crit Hit chance 33% -> 37%
Hero and Equipment improvement
- Some hero stat has been improved (Base on 5 stars Knowledge LV.1)
- Yuze: Normal ATK 114 (+3)
- Lifeguard Yuze special stat improvement
- as is: While using Aqua Whirl, Def increases by 30%. Maintaining Aqua Whirl increases movement speed and Atk speed up to a maximum of 30%. This effect only applies while using Aqua Whirl.
- to be: While using Aqua Whirl, Def increases by 30% for 3 seconds, Maintaining Aqua Whirl increases movement speed and Atk speed up to a maximum of 30%. This effect only applies while using Aqua Whirl.
- Mk.2 Max Awakening - It changes from Shield +5% to +10%
- Mk.2 Rifle mode - 10% Skill Damage increase
- Scintilla; when using Ignition, the preparation time is reduced by 0.05 seconds.
- Orca's Nemesis: Cryogenic Grenade's targeting area will be increased by 1
- Minotaurs Shield's sub-option will be increased from 0-3 to 1-3
- If you have a Minotaurs Shield, it will be applied when changing options.
13. Bug revision and function improvement
- When a Colosseum battle ends abnormally, it will be improved so that the opponent's score will be increased.
- Merch Forge, Knowledge, and Super Costume shop will be lined up referring to the content launch date.
- The force close bug that happens when purchasing Halloween Awakening Package will be corrected.
- The issue where each player's Hero image is shown only as their representative Hero when chatting in the code room of the Co-Op mode will be corrected.
- While proceeding with the main quest, the boss scene stage has been fixed to be more natural.
- Dragon Talon Clan's quest: The issue where the player was able to be struck by the resident has been fixed.
- World 6 'Finding the Fairy': The issue where the player was able to attack the ants before the start of the battle scene with the ants has been corrected.
- World 7 'Dungeon Entrance': The issue where some enemies are able to attack the player in some battle zones before the actual battle begins has been corrected.
- Side story - Some scenes in 21 Kanterbury Street are improved.
- Stage 1 battle scene: The cheering student has been modified to be more natural.
- Stage 2 special NPC's will be modified.
- Side story - 21 Kanterbury Street: At the end of the battle with Marianne, the issue where the output of the explosion appeared in the wrong location has been corrected.
- Short story - Elite Idol Agents: Episode Bianca: The issue where sometimes Yuze does not look at Bianca when the episode is cleared has been corrected.
- Short story - Town of Flowers Helena: The frame drop issue that occurs when doing a certain action has been fixed.
14. JP voice and voice improvement
- Some hero JP voice has been added.
- Idol Eva
- Will only be applied when setting the voice in JP.
- The issue where the volume of some Heroes' voices and Super Costume voices are higher than that of others has been corrected.
- Hero - Marina (JP)
- Herp - Scintilla (EN)
- Arabic language has been added.