► Patch-notes Maintenance 17th of May 2022
1. New Equipment
- The exclusive weapon of Vishuvac, Volcanic Core ★★★★★ is added.
- The exclusive weapon of Vishuvac, Volcanic Core's item collection is added.
- Party effect after 5 star Max Awakening: [Party] Skill damage 45% + Fire-type Atk 25%
2. Summon and Pick-up event
- Event Time: May 17 ~ May 31
- Pickup Hero 1: ★★★ Vishuvac
- Pickup Hero 2: ★★★ Lucy
- Pickup Hero 3: ★★★ Clara
- Pickup Hero 4: ★★★ Miya
- Equipment Pick-up Event
- Event Time: May 17 ~ May 31
- Pickup Equipment 1: ★★★★★ Volcanic Core
- Pickup Equipment 2: ★★★★★ Volcanic Horn
- Pickup Equipment 3: ★★★★★ Fantasia
- Pickup Equipment 4: ★★★★★ Paimons Fragment III
- Pickup Equipment 5: ★★★★★ Shangri La
3. Story Replay
- The Story Replay function of Side Story is added.
- 21 Kanterbury Street is open.
- Story Replay will be available for 100%-cleared story only.
- Story Replay will not consume stamina.
- All currency acquired from Story Replay (Purple Coin, Star Piece, Gold, etc) Artifacts, or other items are not acquirable again.
- The current party will be selected to proceed with the Story Replay.
- Story Replay is available through the button added to the right of the entry button in the Stage Entry UI.
- You can enter by selecting the progress of each quest in the Story Replay UI.
4. Bingo Event
- "Let's go, Bingo Machine" Event
- Event time: May 17 ~ May 31
- Reward Obtainable period: June 7
*Server time (24-hour format):
Asia: 2022-06-07 12:59:59 UTC+8
North America: 2022-06-06 20:59:59 PST
Europe: 2022-06-07 04:59:59 UTC
Latin America: 2022-06-07 01:59:59 BRT
Oceania: 2022-06-07 14:59:59 AET
- You can use Event Points to draw Bingo Balls
- Event Points can be obtained by clearing story stages, Tower stages, Rift stages, Awakening Dungeons, and playing in the Colosseum.
- You can earn rewards on the board square that matches the number on the drawn bingo ball.
- If there’s a completed line on the board, you can earn line rewards.
- All numbers on the bingo balls have an equal drawing probability, and an already drawn number will not appear again.
- If Fixed Draw is used, you can draw a set number instead of a random one.
- Fixed Draw consumes more Event Points than a normal draw.
- If you obtain every reward on the board, you’ll move to the next round
- Once you move to the next round, you can’t return to the previous round.
- The final round can be cleared multiple times.
- Round skip allows you to move on to the next round without opening all the slots.
- If the round skip feature is used, you can’t receive the skipped round’s rewards
- Event Point Distribution
- 150 by clearing Main Stage for the first time.
- 150 by clearing the Short Story Stage for the first time.
- 100 by clearing Substage for the first time.
- 150 by clearing the Side Story Stage for the first time.
- 100 by clearing the Side Story Challenge for the first time.
- 100 by clearing Rift.
- 100 by clearing Tower.
- 60 by playing in Colosseum
- Awakening Dungeon clear - 180 at maximum
5. Guild Conquest Match
A new season of Guild Conquest
- Season Time: May 19 ~ June 1
*Please check the Guild Conquest floating banner located on the top right corner of your lobby to see the exact times for your region.
■ Node and Tactical Base have been changed to Normal Battle.
- To alleviate the difficulty of playing Guild Conquest, the way how battles take place in each kind of Base has been changed.
■ Changes in Normal Battle Stage
- As the proportion of Normal Battle increases, a thumbnail that illustrates the Normal Battle stage type has been added to the entry UI.
- The Boss Wave Battle is added as a new Normal Battle stage type.
- Players succeed if monsters from all waves are killed.
- In the last wave, a Boss with low HP will appear.
■ Capture Score Remove
- The Capture Score used in Conquest Season 2 to calculate the Ranking between Guilds has been removed.
- In Conquest Season 3, Guild Ranking will be calculated based on "Conquest Point".
■ Improvements for Convenience of Obtaining Rewards
- On the Conquest main page, you can check the amount of Conquest Points collected by the Guild so far.
- If there is any reward you can obtain, a red dot will be displayed on the Round Rewards icon.
■ Other Improvements for the Players' Convenience
- The UI of the Boss Battle Daily Retry Chance has been added.
- When entering Node, Daily Retry Chance of Boss Battle will be displayed.
- Field Camera has been fixed.
- To choose the Node more easily, the maximum magnification ratio is increased, and the degree of the camera is also slightly modified.
- Conquest Preparation Time is added.
- There are 30 minutes as Conquest preparation time before the starting time of each round.
- During Conquest Preparation Time, you cannot enter the Node to play.
- You can check information about the Nodes and edit the marker. Also, you can practice in an accessible stage.
- The CO-OP mode has been changed.
- The issue where players were able to use the Hookshot when becoming a ghost after death in Co-Op has been fixed.
7. Friendly Match
- Friendly Match Mode function has been added.
- Spectator Mode is only available in the Private Room.
- Up to 4 spectators can participate.
- Spectator can change the view by pressing the camera's switch button on the right side.
- Help content is added according to the new function.
- Colosseum Defense Party has been improved.
- You can form a Defense Party via Set to Defense Party → Manage Defense Party.
- The Heroes and Equipment registered to the Defense Party will not be unregistered until they are edited.
- The recently used Defense Party will be registered automatically after the update.
- A new season of Kama-ZONE
- Season Time: May 17 ~ June 14
- Artifacts and special events from the 'Greenhouse' theme are reapplied.
- A new equipment collection is added.
- Fire Punch! She's…the Embodiment of Flames!
11. Shop - Super Costume
- Super Costume is added.
- Pharaoh Lupina
12. Battle Medal Shop - Costume
- New 2 costumes can be purchased by Battle Medal.
- Mad Panda Alef
- Morning Star Fist
13. Shop - Costume
- Hero Costume
- Oghma Mk-Raiden
- Fiery Police Woman Vishuvac
- Cool Headed Detective Lucy
- Detective Scintilla
- Winter Sweetheart Miya
- Kindergartener Nari
- Wedding Dress
- Fastfood Shop Eva
- Lady by the Sea Lapice
- Summer Sea Lahn
- Beach Lifeguard White Beast
- Pledge of Victory Future Princess
- Beach Cheerleader Sohee
- Cute Berserker Amy
- Prison Guard Yuze
- Equipment Costume
- Flame Mecha Rifle
- Ultra High-Temp Mecha Rifle
- Suit Hanger
- Wired Microphone
- Police Shield of Aegis
- Police Club of Justice
- Rifle Shaped Pillow
- Shark Shaped Pillow
14. Shop - Package
1. Limited Time Package
Sale period: May 17 ~ May 31
1) Limited Time Gem Package
- Purchasable 3 times per account
- Paid Gem x8,100, Gold x1,600,000 and, EXP x2,400,000
2) Limited Time Summon Package
- Purchasable 4 times per account
- Paid Gem x2,700 and Summon Controller x35
3) Special Package of May #1
- Once per account, purchase limit will be reset every day
- Stamina x150, Option Change Stone x8 and, Option Lock Stone x5
4) Special Package of May #2
- Purchasable once per account
- Summon Controller x100, Option Change Stone x60, Option Lock Stone x100 and, Epic Limit Breaking Hammer x1
5) Epic Limit Breaking Hammer Package (5,000 gem)
- Purchasable once per account
- Epic Limit Breaking Hammer x1
15. Returning Guardian's Package, New/ Returning Hero Event
- The sale period of the Returning Guardian's Package for returning heroes has been extended until June 14.
※ The event time of "Special Attendance Event for New Heroes" and "Special Attendance Event for Returning Heroes" has also been extended to 2022-06-14 (Tue) before maintenance.
16. Hero/ Equipment balance and bug revision
■ Dev's note for 2nd Exclusive Weapon
With this update, we are introducing Vishuvac's 2nd Exclusive Weapon, Volcanic Core.
Based on the concept of the Fire Dragon King's avatar, she has transformed into a Ranged hero.
Equipped with "Volcanic Core", Vishuvac is expected to be used in Guild Raid as a Ranged member in a Fire-type party.
Additionally, we will introduce a new Fire-type Melee Hero, "Sword of Werebeasts Rey" as soon as possible, who will make fire-type melee parties even stronger than before.
With these changes, we expect fire parties to be more useful for Guild Raids.
■ Dev's note for Hero Improvement
In this update, along with the release of Vishuvac's 2nd Exclusive Weapon, we also created balance patches for Clara, a fire-type Hero.
Clara is a hero who was initially planned to be used in Guild Raid.
However, currently, she's not strong enough to form a party with her as a Fire-type Ranged dealer, so she hasn't been used often for raids.
We have improved Clara's damage to make her more usable in Guild Raid and can be activated with Vishuvac's 2nd Exclusive Weapon.
- The damage of the last attack from Hollow Weapon (normal attack) increases by approximately 7.7%.
- When Clara uses Piercing Blaze (Weapon Skill), the damage increases by 255% -> 265%.
- The damage of Meteor Swarm increases by 320% -> 330%.
Vishuvac is a hero who specializes in hit-and-run kind of damage, with the use of her normal attack abilities.
However, the Flame Explosion's high damage outweighs the damage from Flame Blow, which combined with the low damage from her Chain Skill, sometimes, it's not enough to finish off the target.
To complement this, we have improved the proportion of normal attacks to focus more on the Flame Blow, and have increased the Chain Skill damage to make it easier to end the fight.
We will check the use of heroes periodically by analyzing the users' data, in order to keep bringing improvements.
- Flame Artillery (normal attack). The damage of Flame Blow increases by 20% and the damage of Flame Explosion decreases by 20%.
- The total damage is the same as before.
- Change of Exclusive Weapon Option
- Before: When Flame Blow is on hit, an additional explosion will occur with a 40% chance to deal additional damage, and Flame Explosion increases by one time.
- Now: The damage of Flame Blow increases by 20%. On hit, an additional explosion will occur with a 40% chance to deal additional damage. Flame Explosion increases by one time.
- The damage of Flame Blessing (Chain Skill) increases by 270% -> 300%.
■ Fixed Bugs & Changes
- The SFX played when Lupina runs has been changed into a floating sound.
17. Bug Revision and Function Improvement
- Sea Witch Ara’s EN voice is added.
- The UI has been improved so that you can check the information on mission items.
- Range display has been improved to give a better view of the Boss monster's attack.
- The issue that where returning from In Heavenhold > Heavenhold Building Move Mode would make the content arrow disappear is fixed.
- World 1-1: The issue where the goblin froze when hit by the stone thrown by the Little Princess has been fixed.
- World 13-1: The issue where the crime prevention device is not functioning while the Fake Resume event is in progress has been fixed.
- World 13-1: The issue that after being caught by CCTV with the Fake Resume, it appeared that the position had been changed when moving from the reset position has been fixed.
- World 14-2: The issue where Sohee did not join the Party after dying from the Rat Bomb has been fixed.
- World 14-4: The issue where, at a certain location of Underground Waterway, the user would get stuck by an invisible wall has been fixed.
- World 14-5: The issue where Priscilla's weapon would appear in Demonshire Plaza has been fixed.
- World 14-11: The issue where the stage didn't proceed in the Artificial Sun Lab has been fixed.
- Short Story - The issue where the material shortage ending was displayed after selecting inconsistent options in the Invader Coverage has been fixed.
- Short Story - The issue with the detection range of the Scientist NPC in the Invader Coverage has been fixed.
- Short Story - The issue where cropped tiles were displayed while shooting in a specific area of Invader Coverage has been fixed.