UPDATES NOV 30. 2021 TRAINING ROOM UPDATE
1. Summon and Pick up Event
- Event time: November 30 after maintenance ~ December 14 Before Maintenance
- Hero Summon Pickup: 3★ Noxia
- Hero Summon Pickup: 3★ Scintilla
- Hero Summon Pickup: 3★ Future Knight
- Hero Summon Pickup: 3★ Eugene
- Hero Summon Pickup: 3★ Alef
- Equipment Summon Pickup: Furfur
- Equipment Summon Pickup: Ifrit
- Equipment Summon Pickup: Cosmic Destroyer
- Equipment Summon Pickup: Brave Heart
- Equipment Summon Pickup: Ouros
2. Roadmap event
- Roadmap event 'Outlaw Artist' is added
3. Guild Raid
- [Season 29] Guild Raid "Corrupted Ritual"
- New banner, BG are added.
- Schedule: December 2 00:00:00 ~ December 15 23:59:59
- Boss: Minister Duncan (Dark), Invader Commander (Basic), Cyborg Erina (Earth), Ancient Demon (Fire)
- New Kama-Zone Season
- Season time: November 30 after maintenance ~ December 28
- Artifacts and special events with the existing Greenhouse theme will be returned.
- CO-OP map has been changed.
6. Heavenhold Tower
- Heavenhold Tower extended to Floor 66th.
7. Training Room - Exclusive Equipment Slot
- Exclusive Equipment Slot in the Training Room is added.
- Equipment trained in the Training Room can be used throughout all content.
- However, the growth is not permanent. Once you pull out the Equipment from the training slot, the equipment will revert to its original stats.
- Equipment should be at least lv. 70 to be eligible for the Equipment Slot.
- Exclusive Equipment Slot
- Only Exclusive Equipment can be placed on the Equipment slot.
- The Exclusive Equipment slot opens up based on the number of different Epic Exclusive Equipment owned, and the number of Limit Breaks of owned Exclusive Equipment.
- The equipment placed on the slot will gain the slot’s effects and cannot be enhanced, limit broken, option-changed, or evolved.
- The equipment placed on the slot cannot be sold or extracted.
- Exclusive Equipment Slot Effects
- The Exclusive Equipment slot has 3 effects: maximum level, maximum Limit Break, and maximum Options.
- Each effect opens up depending on the weapon’s level, the number of Limit Breaks of owned Exclusive Equipment, and the different number of owned Epic Exclusive Equipment.
- The equipment’s original growth will be applied for the slot’s effects that have not been unlocked yet.
- However, if the maximum Limit Break has not been unlocked, then the equipment’s level will be set to maximum Limit Break.
A new collection is added.
- Arena Veteran
9. Shop - costume
- Hero costume
- Ice Golem Noxia
- Mech Rider Alef
- Lynn MK-Agile
- Plitvice MK-Athena
- Beth MK-Satan
- Oghma MK-White
- Dragon Handler Lupina
- Spirit Owner Lahn
- Space Owner Noxia
- Future Knight Owner Little Princess
- Fierce Commander Erina
- Dragon Queen Lilith
- Hero costume (Battle Medal shop)
- Mafia Kamael
- Disguised Lilith
- Equipment costume
- Heirloom Staff
- Mecha Lightning Rapier
- Classic Magnifying Glass
- Mecha Fire Blade
- Stygian Crescent Blade
- Toy Block Alpaca
- Triple Scoop Ice Cream
- Drill Claw
10. Shop - package
- Normal Package
- Sale time: November 30 after maintenance ~ December 14 Before Maintenance
- * Limited Time Gem Package
- Price: 29.99 USD
- 10,000 Paid Gem
- *Special Sale Package
- Price: 14.99 USD
- 30 Option Change stone
- 50 Option Lock stone
- * Special Summon Package
- Price: 24.99 USD
- 50 Summon controller
- * Jumping Custom Package
- Price: 9.99 USD
- Custom slot
- Unique Hero or Hero exclusive weapon 1
- Recieve upon purchase
- 10 Summon controller
- Returning Guardian Package
- Sale time: November 30 after maintenance ~ December 22 12:59:00
- This package applies to users who have not been log-in for more than 20 days.
- * Returning Guardian's Jumping Package
- Price: 24.99 USD
- Custom package 1 selectable slot
- Unique Hero or Hero exclusive weapon
- Recieve upon purchase
- 60 Summon controller
- 10 Awakening Dungeon Box
- * Returning Guardian's Premium Package
- Price: 7.99 USD
- 500 Stamina
- 40 Summon controller
- 30 Awakening Dungeon Box
- 1,200,000 Gold
- 2,400,000 EXP
- 60 Hero Crystal
11. Bug revision and function improvement
- The Trial in Kama-ZONE's Conqueror difficulty has been improved to not overlap excessively.
- The same Trial will not overlap more than 3 times.
- The counter at the beginning of the battle will not be shown.
- Kama-ZONE round reset pop-up will be shown.
- Special event node's appearance probability increases and the general stages' appearance probability decreases.
- Kama-ZONE open notification red-dot will be added.
- Guild Improvements
- Guild Raid Retry Chance function is added.
- Guild Raid battle log increased to 90.
- Guild member chat will disappear if it affects the connection.
- Guild chat with a limit of 10 times per 1 minute.
- Merch Improvements
- During Merch craft, the UI will display the remaining number of attempts until the production of Unique Merch and Super Costume.
- The crafting animation of Unique Merch and Super Costume has been changed.
- Other Improvements
- When Kamael uses his chain skill, the issue where the debuff icon appears for allies has been fixed.
- It was an issue with the UI that did not affect gameplay.
- While you pause the game while in a stage, the issue with the invisible buff effect has been corrected.
- Target Hero: Hana, Catherine
- The ability of AI opponents in low-tier Arena decreases.
- The guild score on the profile card will be corrected as it was initialized when you joined another guild after leaving the existing guild.
- When chatting in the CO-OP code room, the hero image is improved to be shown as the representative hero of each player.
- If there is a reactivated slot in the training room, it will be improved so that you can check it in Heavenhold.
- After World, Inc. - Stage 1: The issue where the gate of the VIP in the hot springs area would not open has been corrected.
- After World, Inc. - Stage 2: The issue where the BGM of the Pizza mini-game would not be displayed correctly when retrying has been corrected.
- After World, Inc. - Stage 3: The issue where the Pizza brand Star Piece was duplicated in certain situations has been corrected.
- After World, Inc. - Stage 4: During the main quest, the issue where the player would sometimes get stuck in the map has been corrected.
- World 4: In the Fugitive in Nomad Village stage, the issue where the player is unable to progress through the story under certain circumstances has been corrected.
- World 9 - 5: The issue where invisible objects in a specific area block the way has been corrected.
- World 11 - 4: During the Ranpang event, an issue where the error 'An error occurred while processing data.' would pop up under certain circumstances has been corrected.
- World 13 - 4: The issue where the interaction button of the computer chair would be displayed before going to the partition wall has been corrected.
12. Voice addition and improvement
- Some English voices are improved. ※Will effect only when the English voice is selected.
- Some Japanese voices are improved. ※Will effect only when the Japanese voice is selected.
- Some Heroes' Japanese voices that were not played until the end.
- Aisha - Mail notice