We wanted to bring you a thrilling announcement regarding the second collaboration for Guardian Tales:
『Guardian Tales』 X 『DRAGON QUEST The Adventure of Dai』
Please find below a sneak peek of the fantastic contents and events planned for the collaborative period and we hope you are as excited as we are looking forward.
■ Global Collaboration Period
January 10 (Tues.) after maintenance—February 7 (Tues.) before maintenance.
※ Please note the date above may be changed due to development process and review process in which case we will inform you via future announcement.
■ Collaboration Short Story
The collaboration Short Story will be composed of 2 parts where the Hero Dai and his gang fall into the world of Kanterbury through a mysterious portal. The party will go through various episodes in order to go back to the world they came from.
■ Collaboration Heroes
Hero Dai, Martial Artist Maam, and Mage Pope the renowned heroes of DRAGON QUEST The Adventure of Dai will appear as new heroes in Guardian Tales.
From them, Martial Artist Maam and her exclusive equipment will be claimable as a collaborative event reward.
Please stay tuned to meet more of the other exciting characters of DRAGON QUEST The Adventure of Dai as you go through the Short Stories.
※ Collaboration heroes and equipment do not give a Collection bonus or other stat bonuses.
■ Collaboration Events
A LIVE EVENT along with other events will be prepared to celebrate this collaboration.
- The main reward you can get from the event will be the Unique Hero Martial Artist Maam and her exclusive equipment.
- If you complete the entire event, you will gain enough growth material to evolve Martial Artist Maam to a ★5 hero, and also enhance her exclusive weapon to max level of Limit Break.
※ Event details and more will be announced with a future announcement and patch notes.
■ Collaboration System
- Collaboration heroes and their exclusive equipment will be obtainable only during the collaboration period.
- Collaboration heroes and equipment will be obtainable through the pick-up Summons (except for Martial Artist Maam who is available via the event).
- Both free and paid gems, and also Summon Controllers can be used to summon collaboration heroes.
- You can perform Limit Break using Epic Limit Breaking Hammer on the exclusive equipment of the collaboration heroes.
- Collaboration heroes and exclusive equipment can be exchanged for 200 of special Collaboration Mileage Tickets.
- Collaboration Mileage Tickets can be obtained through the collaboration pick-up summon menu.
- Collaboration Mileage Tickets will be exchanged into the equal amount of regular mileage tickets after the event period ends.
More details on this exciting collaboration update will be shared in a future post.
We hope you look forward to the great adventure to unfold with Dai, Maam, and Pope in the world of Guardian Tales.
We will do our best in the remaining preparation period for the collaboration to meet your expectations and bring you the best collaborative event!