Elphaba welcomes you to the Room of Frames!
During the event period, select which stage of monster to attack and inflict damage which will be gathered as a Total Damage for the Guild. Total Damage will determine a Guild's Raid Ranking during the season.
Guild Ranking Rewards will be given according to each Guild's Ranking when the season ends.
- Event Time: January 21, 2021 ~ February 3, 2021
- Guild members each get 3 Daily Entries for the Guild Raid stages
- You cannot enter the stage of an already defeated monster
- If all monsters are defeated, the next round starts over with stronger boss monsters.
- Each Hero can be included in the party once a day to participate in the raid
Guild Raid Rewards
- You can get 3 kinds of rewards through Guild Raid: Play Reward, Defeat Reward, and Guild Ranking Reward.
- Play Reward: Battle Medals for each battle
- Defeat Reward: If a boss monster reaches 0HP, all Guild members receives the Defeat Reward
- Guild Ranking Reward: After the season, Guild members who fought in Raid receives Guild Ranking Reward according to the Guild's Raid Ranking
Guild Raid Stage
- A Raid battle stage lasts 60 seconds
- If the time is up, or either the monster or the player is defeated, the battle stage ends and the damage is recorded
- If another Guild member has already defeated the monster when your damage is about to be recorded (that is, when your battle stage ends), your entry is cancelled
- If your entry is cancelled, the damage you inflicted on the monster will not be recorded and your Daily Entry will not be consumed
- When your battle shuts down due to network failure, damage is not recorded, however, your Daily Entry will be consumed
- When the battle stage ends after the season ends, the damage will not be recorded
- You can practice each raid battle in Practice Mode by selecting a boss monster of the current round
- You can play Practice Mode with the selected boss in its current state of level and remaining HP
- You can enter Practice Mode unlimitedly with Heroes already that already participated in raid battle
- You cannot receive rewards from Practice Mode
- Practice Mode is only available during raid seasons, and you cannot practice on already defeated monsters